Social Media Marketing
Ecco un elenco delle aziende che avevano in corso azioni di Social Media Marketing al novembre 2008. Di seguito sono repertoriati 324 brand con la descrizione e il link per ogni tipo di iniziativa.
- 3 Italia. Social networks: Facebook Business and La3 DVB-H groups.80
- Abbott Labs. Social networks: Facebook Labs Are Vital scholarship contest.45
- Absolut Vodka:
- Acuvue. Social networks: Facebook “Wink” application.3
- Addison Avenue. Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- Adidas. Social networks: adidas soccer on myspace; 70% of ROI driven by pass-along, aka “never-ending friending.”
- Airplay. Social networks: Baseball Gameday Challenge Facebook application.56
- AMC’s Mad Men. Microblogging: Fake Twitter accounts.
- American Express. Blogging: OPEN Forum.67
- American Legacy Foundation. Social Networks: MySpace, Bebo, hi5, xanga, Facebook, and Ning pages.94
- American Red Cross. Blogging: Red Cross Chat.19
- Animal Planet. Widgets: Killer Clips widget on Yahoo.
- Annie’s Homegrown. Blogging: Bernie’s Blog (offline).4
- AOL. Blogging: Vincent Ferrari tries to cancel his account.1
- Artful Home. Social networks: Community site.77
- Arvada, Colorado.109
- Austin Ventures. Social networks: Facebook page.
- Avaya. Blogging: The Contact Center Insights Blog.19
- Avis. Blogging: We Try Harder.41
- BAE Systems.Blogging: Graduate blog.74
- Bank of America:
- Bayer. Blogger outreach: Berocca Blogger Relief pack.70
- BBVA. Social networks: Finance community.54
- Best Buy:
- Blogging: CMO Barry Judge’s blog.10
- Microblogging: Barry Judge on Twitter.10 Community Connection Manager, too.53
- Online Video: Geek Squad HQ on YouTube.53
- Social networks: Created Blue Shirt Nation to allow retail employees to support each other.
- Widgets: Desktop Planner widget and Sarah Moulton Recipe Reminder on Yahoo.
- Best Western. Blogging: On the Go with Amy travel blog focuses on travel with kids.2
- Big Rock Brewery:59
- Bigelow Tea:
- Blendtec. Online video: YouTube channel has almost 100,000 subscribers and over 2.2 million views, helps sell B2B products to a consumer base.
- BMW. Social networks: Facebook 1-Series Road Trip application. Rampenfest fan page.40
- Boeing. Blogging: Randy’s Journal.19 Tanker Facts blog.
- Bon Appétit Magazine. Social networks: Facebook page.
- Booz-Allen Hamilton: Social networks: Internal platform.101
- Borax. Social networks: Dirty Girl Quiz Facebook application.56
- BreakingPoint Labs:27
- British Airways:
- Brooklyn Museum.3 Social networks: Click! crowd-curated exhibition, Posse community, ArtShare Facebook application.
- BSkyB. Social network: Facebook.74
- BT. Blog: Insight blog.74
- Burton. Microblogging: storedotburton on Twitter.73
- Community: Netvibes Universe including blogs, bookmarking, online video, slide sharing, virtual worlds, and wikis.
- Carnival Cruise Lines. Social networks: Carnival Connections community.3
- Cavidi. Blogging: HIV Viral Load.17
- Charles Schwab. Social networks: Money and More community with Communispace increased Gen X customer base 32% year/year (now offline).3
- Chevron. Blogging: Event blog during the World Petroleum Congress.
- Chrysler. Blogging: The Firehouse, a media blog for journalists and analysts. Corporate blog.64
- Cisco. Blogging: Twelve corporate blogs.2
- Clorox. Blogging: Dr. Laundry.19
- CNN. Microblogging: Political Ticker on Twitter.
- Blogging: Coca-Cola Conversations discusses company history.2
- Online video: Sponsored Cans Professional 3. Diet Coke + Mentos by Eepybird.
- Social networks: Sprite Sips and CokeTag96 Facebook applications.
- Virtual Worlds: Virtual Thirst contest in Second Life to design a vending machine.
- Widgets: Coke Bubbles on Joost.
- Common Wealth credit union (Canada). Social networks: Young & Free Alberta, which led to $3.6 million in new funds.3
- Conde Nast Traveler. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- CoSTUME NATIONAL:102
- Crest. Social networks: Facebook page.
- Cubby Bernstein:40
- Daimler AG:75
- Darden School of Business:
- Del Monte:
- Brand monitoring: Used JD Power/Umbria to listen to conversations from dog owners.
- Social networks: Created a virtual private community called I Love My Dog (offline) to support R&D efforts.
- Blogging: Direct2Dell generates 3.5 million pages views/month.3 Nine official internal blogs and hundreds of team/departmental blogs in English, Chinese, Japanese, French Canadian, Portuguese, and Spanish.9 Dell Hell. Osaka flaming laptop.
- Brand Monitoring: Uses conversation monitoring from Visible Technologies.
- Crowdsourcing: Ideastorm allows users to suggest and vote on ideas, has generated 9,800+ ideas. Employee storm, internal idea community has generated over 2,700 ideas.3
- Microblogging: 22 corporate accounts on Twitter, as well as 17+ individuals using “[Name]AtDell” handles
- Virtual Worlds: Second Life island.2
- Deloitte. Social networks: D Street internal network.88
- Delta Air Lines:
- Detroit Pistons. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Deutsche Telekom. Blogging: T-Systems Automotive blog.113
- Disney Music. Widgets: Block Party widget.106
- Domino Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Doritos. Crowdsourcing: Consumer-generated Super Bowl ads.
- Dunkin Donuts. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Dwell magazine. Social networks: Dwell Connect.95
- eBay. Wikis: Broadly focused community wiki (now closed).
- Edelman. Blogging: CEO Richard Edelman and Edelman Digital blogs.19
- Electronic Arts:
- Blogging: Sixteen employee blogs.95
- Brand monitoring: Using Collective Intellect.14
- Content aggregation: Friendfeed account.
- Online video: YouTube channel.
- Organization: Dan Schwabel, Social Media Specialist.
- Photosharing: Flickr account.
- Social Networks: EMC ONE internal network. Documentum on Facebook.
- Ernst & Young. Social networks: Careers page on Facebook.
- Eukanuba. Online video: YouTube account.47
- ExxonMobil. Microblogging: “Janet” was a fake Twitter account.1
- Facebook. Blogging: Corporate blog.19
- Federal Citizen Information Center. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Fidelity Investments:
- Flying Dog Brewery. Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- Food Safety Information Center. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Blogging: Sponsored a test drive event for women bloggers. Where are the Joneses? blog.8
- Microblogging: FordDriveOne on Twitter. Twitter account for North America.5
- Organization: Hired Scott Monty to run social media.
- Social networks: Ford Drives U Facebook group for student buyers. Where are the Joneses? group.8
- Wiki: Where are the Joneses?8
- WOM campaign: Hurra Torpedo campaign7
- Forrester Research:
- FujiFilm. Social networks: Z Spot Now for its Z20fd camera on Ning.2
- General Electric. Blogging: From Edison’s Desk.19
- General Mills. Social networks: Eat Better America.63 Pssst.
- General Motors.
- Global Crossing. Blogging: IP Convergence.19
- Goodwill. Blogging: DC Fashion blog.32
- Gourmet Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- GourmetStation. Blogging: Delicious Destinations.
- GSN. Widgets: Catch a game widget.106
- Guardian. Blogging: Comment is free.13
- H&M. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- H&R Block:
- HBO’s True Blood:91
- Hearst. Social networks: Spin The Bottle Facebook application.56
- Heinz. Online video: YouTube contest.55
- Hershey’s. Blogger outreach: Bliss House Party, generated 15,000 blog posts.3
- Hitachi. Blogging: Six corporate blogs.19
- HomeGoods. Blogging: Openhouse blog, written by four customers, unpaid.4
- Honda. Widgets: Honda Fit Top Videos widget on Yahoo. Readysodes widget.106
- Hotel Indigo. Widgets: Corporate widget.106
- HSBC. Social networks: Stop the Great HSBC Graduate Rip-Off on Facebook. The HSBC Business Network for entrepreneurs.2
- Hyundai. Widgets: Genesis widget.106
- Blogging: 125 corporate blogs.2
- Forums: developerWorks.72
- Microblogging: Smart SOA SocialNetwork ((S3N)) Team on Twitter.76
- Online video: Rational Heroes machinima videos and Meet Mr. Fong on YouTube.72
- Podcasting: developerWorks72 and Social Networking Now76
- Social networks: Rational Heroes community space.72
- Strategy: internal social computing guidelines
- Virtual Worlds: IBM Business Center and Rational Software Conference/Hipihi in Second Life.72
- Wikis: developerWorks.72
- Indium Corporation.49 Blogging: Nine corporate blogs.
- innocent drinks:
- Instituto de Empresa Business School. Social networks: ieCommunities.69
- Blogger outreach: Intel Insider program.71
- Blogging: Corporate family of blogs.71 Inside Scoop lifestyle blog.71 Game Faces blog.34
- Microblogging: Intel Developer Forum and Inspired By Education.71
- Online video: YouTube account.71
- Photo sharing: Flickr photostream.71
- Public Relations: Social media news releases.71
- Social networks: Facebook Intel Developer Forum, Inspired By Education, and International Science and Engineering Fair pages.71 Gateway 2 India on Facebook.100 Intel Studios for unsigned musicians.71 Open Port for IT Pros.71 Intel Software Network Communities.2
- Sponsorships:71 PopURL collection for IT Pros. Digg Labs Visual Arc. Slashdot meet the experts.
- Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts. Blog: Intercontental travelogue.74
- Blogging: TurboTax support team blog. Bob Meighan’s Amazon Blog.51
- Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- Microblogging: 25+ employee accounts on Twitter to answer product questions.46
- Online video: QuickBooks account on YouTube.46 TurboTax Tax Laugh on YouTube.51
- Ratings and Reviews: TurboTax51
- Social networks: Corporate umbrella fan page on Facebook.46 TurboTax Support community. QuickBooks community.46JumpUp community for new businesses.46 TurboTax Inner Circle Community.51
- Wiki: TaxAlmanac.2
- Jobster. Social networks: Facebook application.54
- Johnson & Johnson.
- Johnson Controls. Blogging: Your Energy Forum.113
- Joffrey’s. Outreach: Java Beta Test. Results include new flavor and name.39
- Kaiser Permanente. Blogging: Dr. Maring’s Farmers’ Market and Recipe Update.19
- Keen Footwear. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Kia Motors. Blogging: Kia BUZZ blog.79
- Kimberly-Clark. Widgets: Room-A-Day Giveaway widget.106
- Blogging: A Thousand Words, Grow Your Biz, and PluggedIn blogs.18
- Microblogging: Chief Blogger and Chief Biz Dev Officer on Twitter.18
- Online video: YouTube channel.18
- Organization: Hired a Chief Blogger.
- Photo sharing: Flickr photostream.18
- Podcasting: Kodak Close Up.18
- Social networks: Facebook fan page.18
- Tagging: delicious account.18
- L’Oreal. Blogging: Vichy character blog and relaunch.
- Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA). Microblogging: Twitter account.
- LaFraise. Blogging: Corporate blog.68
- Lenovo. Blogging: Voices of the Olympic Games, with assistance from Ogilvy.2 Personal blog of David Churbuck, VP of global web marketing. The Heart of Business blog.113
- LG. Blogging: The Official Blog of LG.70
- Liberty Mutual. Widgets: Coach of the Year widget.106
- Library of Congress. Blogging: Official blog.19
- Linden Lab:33
- LinkedIn. Blogging: Corporate blog.19
- Loblaws. Ratings and reviews: Incorporated user-generated content into promotional materials to generate lift, using Bazaarvoice.
- Lucky Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- M/A/R/C Research. Blogging: CEO Merrill Dubrow’s blog.49
- Marriott. Blogging: CEO blog.
- Masi Bicycles. Blogging: Masiguy.32
- Mattel. Social networks: The Playground Community.3
- Mayo Clinic:48
- Blogging: Corporate social responsibility blog. Fake Monopoly game blogs. Mom’s Quality Correspondents blog – “real moms” blogging about McDonalds behind the scenes.
- Podcasting: Investor relations and other issues.
- Social networks: Internal “Mindshare” community powered by Awareness Networks. College Hoops Extra Value PicksFacebook Application.56
- McKinsey & Company:
- Men’s Health Magazine. Widgets: Daily dose widget.106
- Men’s Vogue Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Mercedes-Benz. Social networks: Generation Benz virtual private community.37
- Miller Brewing Co. Social networks: Today I’m Toasting Facebook application.56
- Mini USA. Brand monitoring: MotiveQuest project.25
- Monster. Widgets: Monster jobs widget on Apple.
- Motrin. Microblogging: Motrin Moms controversy.
- Mountain Dew. Discussion Boards: Dewmocracy.40
- NASA. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- National Geographic:112
- Blogs: The Green Guide
- Forums: NGC Forums
- Mashups: Wildlife Filmaker
- Microblogging: Twitter account
- Online Video: Everyday Explorers, YouTube channel
- Podcasts: Three podcasts
- Social networks: Imbee, MySpace,
- Virtual worlds: LA Hard Hats virtual construction site.2
- Widgets: NGM Widgets, Facebook widget
- National Instruments. Social networks: Nerd network.3
- National Marine Sanctuaries. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- National Science Foundation. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- National Women’s Information Center. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- NBA. Widgets: 2008 All-Star Ballot widget on Yahoo.
- NetShops. Ratings and Reviews from PowerReviews increased sales 26%.3
- Network Solutions.108
- Nikon. Blogging: Marketing blogger outreach campaign. Picturetown outreach campaign.
- Nintendo. Online video: YouTube girlfriend on Wii Fit video.
- Nissan. Blogging: Tiida Blog.113
- Novo Nordisk. Blogging: Youth panel blog.113
- OpenTable. Social networks: Reservations application on Facebook.56
- Orange. Social networks: unsignedAct promotion.29
- Oscar Mayer:
- PacSun. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Paramount Pictures. Social networks: Stop Loss Facebook application.56
- Park City Mountain Resort:107
- Patagonia. Blogging: The Cleanest Line.
- Peace Corps. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Pep Boys. Crowdsourcing: Suggestion box.73
- PetSmart. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- Pfizer. Widgets: Frame-Your-Horse widget on Yahoo.
- Pitney Bowes. Blogging: Open Mike CEO blog.19
- Pizza Hut.24 Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- PR Newswire:26
- Blogging: ProfNet Post
- Microblogging: 20+ employee accounts and three corporate accounts
- Photosharing: Flickr photostream
- Social Networks: Three fan pages on Facebook, including PR Newswire for Journalists; News Releases Facebook application.
- Tagging: Michael Pranikoff on delicious
- Widgets: Eight Google gadgets,
- Progress Software.31
- Progressive Insurance. Widgets: Progressive Traffic widget on Yahoo.
- Queensboro Shirt. Blogging: Behind the Seams.89
- Reebok. Social networks: Run Easy community. Facebook fan page.
- Renault. Blogging: ING Renault F1 Team Blog.113
- Revlon. Widgets: Lash Fantasy.106
- Royal Bank of Canada. Blogging: The Next Great Innovator Challenge.113
- Salesforce.com. Crowdsourcing: IdeaExchange has generated 8,300+ ideas.3
- Santa Cruz Skateboards. Microblogging: Twitter account.
- SAP. Social networks: Developer community. Business process expert community. Ecosystem collaboration.6
- SAS. Blogging: Twelve blogs including A Shot in the Arm and Closing the Intelligence Gap.90
- Saturn. Social networks: ImSaturn.15
- Scene Magazine. Social networks: Facebook page.103
- Sci-Fi Network’s Eureka. Microblogging: _S_A_R_A_H_ on Twitter.105
- Scotland National Health Service. Social Networks: My Community Space.29
- SeaWorld San Antonio.108
- Securities and Exchange Commission. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Segway. Social networks: Segway Social community.110
- SELF Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Seventeen Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Shop Direct Group (UK).23 Blogging: Corporate blog. Love Label from Littlewoods Direct.
- Siemens. Widgets: NCAA basketball widget on Yahoo.
- Silk Soy Milk. Social networks: Green Caps for Green Energy Facebook application.56
- Simon & Schuster. Widgets: Stephen King’s N.106
- Simon School, U of Rochester. Blogging: Communications, Admissions, and Women’s Entrepreneurs Blogs.78
- Skittles. Social networks: Facebook fan page.61
- Skype. Blogging: Business blog.74
- Slice Media:97
- Smithsonian Channel. Blogging: Content blog.
- Sonic Drive-In. Widgets: Gift List Manager widget on Yahoo.
- Sony Electronics. Blogging: Sony Electronics blog. Fake PSP blog in 2006.
- Southwest Airlines.
- Splenda. Virtual Worlds: Second Life island.
- Spreadshirt. Blogging: Corporate blog.68
- Spring Awakening musical:40
- Sprint. Widgets: Daily serenade widget.106
- Starwood Hotels. Blogging: The Lobby.
- StubHub. Social networks: Concert Scene Facebook application.56
- Subaru. Social networks: Subaru Owners Connection community which increased purchase intent 68% and converted seven sales.
- Sun Microsystems.
- Swisscom. Blogging: Umweltmanagement Swisscom.113
- Sybase. Blogging: Thirteen employee blogs.95
- Sydney Writers’ Centre:60
- Blogging: Deutsche Telekom/T-Mobile demands that the Engadget Mobile blog discontinue using the color magenta.
- Social networks: Transmission with T-Mobile music show on Bebo.29
- Wiki: Sidekick wiki.95
- Taco Bell.24 Social networks: Facebook fan page and I Love Taco Bell application.
- Teen Vogue. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Texas Instruments. Blogging: DSP blog.19
- The Economist. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- The Home Depot:10
- The New York Times:
- The New Yorker. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- The Nielsen Company. Social networks: Hey! Nielsen media commentary community.
- The Wall Street Journal:
- The Weather Channel. Widgets: The Weather Channel Mac widget on Apple.
- Timberland. Social networks: Earthkeepers application on Facebook.56
- TJ Maxx:
- Toyota Motor Company:
- Transportation Security Adminstration:
- Travel Channel. Social networks: Kidnap! application on Facebook.56
- Turkey Hill. Blogging: Ice Cream Journal.4
- Tyson Foods:16
- United Kingdom government:29
- United States Army. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Department of Homeland Security:
- United States Department of State.
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States government:
- United States House of Representatives. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Joint Forces Command. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Navy. Social networks: Navy For Moms.52
- United States Office of Personnel Management. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- United States Senate. Microblogging: Twitter account.49
- Vanity Fair:
- Blogging: Policy Blog.19
- Brand monitoring: Using JD Power/Umbria to listen.3
- VH1. Widgets: Viva Hollywood widget.106
- Victoria’s Secret. Social networks: PINK fan page on Facebook.
- Virgin America. Microblogging: Twitter accounts for information and sales.5
- Visa. Social networks: Visa Business Network application on Facebook.2
- Volvo. Blogging: Volvo Buses Environment blog.113
- W Magazine. Social networks: Facebook fan page.
- Wear-Dated Carpet:
- Wells Fargo:28
- Wharton School of Business. Blogging: MBA Admissions blog.
- Whirlpool. Podcasting: Developed and sponsors The American Family.
- Whole Foods:
- Wiggly Wigglers:32
- Xerox. Blogging: 11 corporate blogs.2
- Yahoo! Blogging: Search blog.19 Yodel Anecdotal.113
- Yoplait. Blogging: Bravo la petite fleur!19
- Yum! Brands:
- Blogging: CEO David Novak has an internal blog.24
- Brand monitoring: Nielsen Online and Radian6.24
- Outreach: World Hunger Relief Week.24
[Notice anything missing? Leave a link and description in the comments below. I’ll add to the main list on a periodic basis.]
1 Jeremiah Owyang’s A Chronology of Brands that Got Punk’d by Social Media
2 Mashable’s 35+ Examples of Corporate Social Media in Action
3 Forrester’s Groundswell Awards, 2007 and 2008
4 Mack Collier’s Company Blog Checkup Series
5 Social Brand Index – Twitter
6 Credit: Gavin Heaton
7 Credit: Philippe Deltenre
8 Credit: zeroinfluencer, David Bausola
9 Credit: Bruce Eric Anderson
10 Credit: Nick Ayres
11 Credit: Jeff Glasson
12 Credit: Luke
13 Credit: Mike
14 Credit: Robin Seidner
15 Credit: Tom Shea
16 Credit: Ed Nicholson
17 Credit: Stefan Halley
18 Credit: Tom Hoehn
19 Credit: Debbie Weil and her list of 67+ Big Brand Corporate Blogs
20 Credit: Marta Kagan
21 Credit: Paull Young
22 Credit: Kevin
23 Credit: Paul Fabretti
24 Credit: Nick Huhn
25 Credit: dominic
26 Credit: Michael Pranikoff
27 Credit: Kyle Flaherty
28 Credit: Ed Terpenning
29 Credit: Chi-chi Ekweozor
30 Credit: Lisa
31 Credit: David Bressler
32 Credit: C.B. Whittemore
33 Credit: Torley
34 Credit: David Jones
35 Credit: Keith De La Rue
36 Credit: Sean Lew
37 Credit: Tom Cummings
38 Credit: Donna Tocci
39 Credit: Adam Singer
40 Credit: Yianni Garcia
41 Credit: Matt Cronin
42 Credit: Stephen Manning
43 Credit: Jim Dietzel
44 Credit: Clayton
45 Credit: Mike
46 Credit: Kira Wampler
47 Credit: Woody Meachum
48 Credit: Lee Aase
49 Credit: Toby Bloomberg
50 Credit: Adam Denison
51 Credit: Colleen Gatlin
52 Credit: Davezilla
53 Credit: Gina
54 Credit: Marcos Fargas
55 Credit: Marianne Richmond
56 Credit: Kevin Barenblat
57 Credit: Dan Entin
58 Credit: Bruce Ertmann
59 Credit: Sean Moffitt
60 Credit: Elana Bowman
61 Credit: Dan
62 Credit: Andrew
63 Credit: James O’Connor
64 Credit: Herve Kabla
65 Credit: Sachin Agarwal
66 Credit: Lou Cuming
67 Credit: Danny Urguia
68 Credit: Kathrin Lohmann
69 Credit: Rafa
70 Credit: John Galpin
71 Credit: Ken Kaplan
72 Credit: Kathy Mandelstein
73 Credit: BJ Cook
74 Credit: John Welsh and list of UK SMM examples
75 Credit: Nils Koenig
76 Credit: James Finnen
77 Credit: Miko
78 Credit: Yvonne DiVita
79 Credit: Juny Lee
80 Credit: Massimo Cavazzini
81 Credit: Gunther Lie
82 Credit: Alan Edgett
83 Credit: Kelly
84 Credit: Søren Storm Hansen
85 Credit: dlafont
86 Credit: Greg Weinger
87 Credit: Katie Mingo
88 Credit: Patricia Romeo
89 Credit: Kate Elzer-Peters
90 Credit: Jason
91 Credit: Penny Schouten
92 Credit: Gillian
93 Credit: Valorie Luther
94 Credit: Shannon Swenson
95 Credit: Rachel Happe’s Social Media Examples via @MadLid
96 Credit: vidarbrekke
97 Credit: Kylie Lewis
98 Credit: Guy Kawasaki
99 Credit: Mikael Lindecrantz
100 Credit: Alex
101 Credit: Steve Radick
102 Credit: NewTarget Web
103 Credit: Jason Dojc
104 Credit: Chrissie Hsu
105 Credit: Aki Spicer
106 Credit: Liza Hausman
107 Credit: Eric Hoffman
108 Credit: Kami W Huyse
109 Credit: Sean Hudson
110 Credit: Eric
111 Credit: Matt
112 Credit: Larry Gee
113 Credit: Urs
114 Credit: Harry Gol
Elenco fornito da http://www.beingpeterkim.com